Title: I Heard You Are An Alien (聽說你是外星人)
Author: Three Thousand Glass (三千琉璃)
Status in Original Country: 180 Chapters (completed)
Yi Ti resented her name. From an early age, she couldn’t get away from the nicknames “ET” and “alien”.
But no one thought that one day, she would actually meet an alien.
Scared by the other, it seemed like she screamed……
She fainted, then fell face down or something like that……
She seemed to have had a bloody nose from being knocked out……
She doesn’t remember any of this!!!
The only thing she cares about is that after she fainted, the alien actually dragged her, chest down, back home – does the alien not feel ashamed?!
PS: This article is purely yy. If there is any resemblance……anyway, this is impossible? Cough, if you feel unwell, please use the small cross in the upper right corner to escape, thank you for your cooperation.
PPS: This article 1V1. This author is small and fresh so this one can’t write NP. This one asks to be forgiven.
Content tag: sweet story, portable space
Protagonists: Yi Ti, Cecil
Supporting roles: passers-by A, B, C, D
Others: Mama, look, there is an alien here!
Translation: 1-12 by Novitranslations (Wayback Machine)
Translator’s Note: The first 12 chapters are already translated but the links are dead in NU. I found the chapters using the Wayback Machine and copied the previous 12 chapters. I’m currently editing them to make them sure that the future chapters will be consistent.
Translation progress: 19/180
- 1: Miraculous Encounter (original ¦ edited)
- 2: An Impolite Teenager (original ¦ edited)
- 3: She has a little secret (original ¦ edited)
- 4: The Secret in the House (original ¦ edited)
- 5: Spiritual Plant Cultivator’s Inheritance (original ¦ edited)
- 6: The Second Encounter (original ¦ edited)
- 7: The Way To Help Him (original ¦ edited)
- 8: Red Bills Discrimination (original ¦ edited)
- 9: You Have This Talent (original ¦ edited)
- 10: Awfully Reserved Gentleness (original ¦ edited)
- 11: Do You Like It? (original ¦ edited)
- 12: Moonlit Night Attack (original ¦ edited)
- 13: He Actually Reformed His Ways
- 14: A Step Into The Cosmos
- 15: One Step Towards A Big One
- 16: Chat Groups Are Horrible
- 17: The Truth Is So Disappointing
- 18: I’m Not An Adulterer
- 19: A Serious Sister Complex Patient